Course Overview & Outcomes
In this course you will learn about the origin of religions including :
- The prohibition against “making up new religions”;
- The falsification of God’s Words;
- Practical examples about Jewish commandments witch may be observed by everybody;
- Religious concepts for deepening a personal relationship with God;
- The concept of the Jewish Sabbath.
Lessons & Quizzes
- Lesson 1: Video Lecture on Who Made Up All Those Religions?
- Lesson 2: Reading About The Prohibition Against Making a New Religion + Quiz
- Lesson 3: Video Lecture on Who Changed God’s Words?
- Lesson 4: Reading on the Practical Benefits from Other Commandments + Quiz
- Lesson 5: Video Lecture on What does the Torah says about Circumcision, Charity and Sexual Interactions for Non-Jews?
- Lesson 6: Reading on Specific Jewish Commandments + Quiz
- Lesson 7: Video Lecture on What is The Jewish Role Towards Humanity?
- Lesson 8: Reading on What is the Proper Relation to Torah Study and the Sabbath? + Quiz
- Lesson 9: Video Lecture on The Concept of the Sabbath
- Lesson 10: Reading on the Concept of Holidays According to Torah + Quiz