Course Overview & Outcomes
During this course you will learn how the treatment of animals should be approached in keeping with modern industry guidelines for animal welfare, while also meeting the ancient but continuously relevant rules of “Eiver Min Ha’ĥai”, including:
- The dietetic Torah rules regarding the consumption of meat.
- The process of extracting meat from an animal in the correct way.
- Types of benefit taken from ever min hachay.
- Restrictions on causing suffering to a living creature.
- Rules concerning grafting different species of fruit trees.
- Official Certificate from the Noahide Academy of Jerusalem.