Course Overview & Outcomes
In this course you will learn about the righteous approach to intimacy and get vital information to take informed decisions about your personal choices of relationship lifestyle, including:
- The sexual partners and sexual acts codified in the Noahide Code.
- Relations with partners with whom there can be no marriage.
- Marriage, “side-relations” and divorce.
- Marriage parameters according to Jewish Law.
- Official Certificate from the Noahide Academy of Jerusalem.
Lessons & Quizzes
- Lesson 1: Video Lecture on the Categories of Partners
- Lesson 2: Reading on Categories of Sexual Partners and Sexual Acts + Quiz
- Lesson 3: Video Lecture on Homosexuality
- Lesson 4: Reading on Homosexuality + Quiz
- Lesson 5: Video Lecture on the Laws Regarding Adultery
- Lesson 6: Reading on the Prohibition of Having Relations with Other Men’s Wives + Quiz
- Lesson 7: Video Lecture on the Precepts Related to Marriage
- Lesson 8: Reading on Partners with Whom there can be no Status of Marriage + Quiz
- Lesson 9: Video Lecture on Marriage, Outside of Marriage and Divorce
- Lesson 10: Reading on the Parameters of Marriage and Divorce+ Quiz